Wednesday, January 11, 2012

You Tube is launching several specialty channels this month


















I've enjoyed You Tube since it debuted years ago.

Now, You Tube is about to officially launch a few specialty channels this month. One that intrigues me somewhat, is CSI creator, Anthony Zuiker's channel, which is going to do some Twilight Zone type stuff. Get the You Tube story via USAToday.com here.

In a perfect world, I'd love to have the following, pay attention You Tube... Now, I know some of these folks already have You Tube Channels, but I'm a greedy bastard and want more from everybody.

Here's what I'd like...

You Tube Channels featuring:

-Sons of Anarchy
-Mobsters (ANY of them)
-Jerry Seinfeld
-Bill Cosby
-Pablo Francisco
-Tim Allen
-FX's Archer
-Ray Romano
-Kelsey Grammer

No comments:

Post a Comment