Monday, May 18, 2009

It's been a while

Hey Gang!

It's been a while. I've been busy with a few projects. I'm now the morning co-host on radio station WMEE. I worked for them in the early 90's and now I'm back. I'm having a blast with my co-host Shelly K. You can check us out streaming online at WMEE.com during the morning.

Also...PLEASE...Please nominate Shelly & Zack from WMEE in the radio category for the Best Of happening at FortWayne.com. You'll see the banner box. THANKS!

I've been busy putting together a tv pilot, working on a possible music and movie club and actually writing a book. It's keeping me busy, but I love this stuff. My blog, Glob of Entertainment, has been neglected, but I will try to update more often.

If you need to reach me...
Email: ZManRadio@Gmail.com or Zack@WMEE.com
I'm on Twitter: Twitter.com/ZSkyler
I'm on You Tube: ZackSkyler
I'm on Facebook: Search for Zack Skyler
I'm on My Space: MySpace.com/SkylerZack

No comments:

Post a Comment